CALL FOR ABSTRACTS – ISBMT 2023
Important Dates for Abstract Submissions
|Last date for abstract submission:||March 27, 2023|
|Notification of acceptance for oral/ E-poster presentations:||April 10, 2023|
Authors of the accepted papers/ abstracts (both oral & posters) will be provided with complimentary tickets (train/ flight), as applicable and accommodation for 2 nights on the conference days.
Pre-registration is mandatory for the conference. Presenting authors should register for the conference on or before March 27, 2023; else the abstract will not be considered for review.
The abstracts should be uploaded online. Abstracts will not be accepted on emails or any other mode.
Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
You are invited to submit informative abstracts of up to 300 words which would not include the title of the abstract, author affiliations and other headings like Aims, Methods, Results & Conclusions. The abstract may include a maximum of one image (could be a table or a graphs). Abstracts must be submitted according to guidelines given below.
Please write the title in Title Case (each main word has a capital letter). Do not use quotation marks.
Example: The Results of the Research Case Study and Its Participants
Authors and Affiliations
Corresponding/ Submitting Author: The person submitting the abstract (who’s email ID will be used to create the profile) will be the single person to whom all correspondence/ communication will be sent.
Presenting Author: Details should be entered in the provided fields (even if the corresponding author is the same).
Co-authors: The system will give an option to fill details of up to 10 co-authors. In case you have more, please write to the conference secretariat for assistance.
Affiliations: To be mentioned for each author, wherever mentioned on the online portal.
Abstracts that merely state the results that will be presented will be subject to rejection. All abstracts are subject to review by the Scientific Committee and acceptance into the program is not guaranteed. The Committee suggests that the abstract follow the format outlined below.
Conflict of Interest Statement
If the research described in the abstract was supported by a commercial company, you must indicate the company’s role in analysing the data or preparing the abstract. One of the following must appear at the bottom of the abstract:
- “No conflict of interest to disclose”.
- “This research was supported by __________. The company had no role in analysing the data or preparing the abstract.”
- “This research was supported by __________. The company inserts free text describing company role in data analysis or abstract preparation.”
This conflict-of-interest statement is mandatory for all abstracts submitted and will appear wherever the abstracts are published.
The abstracts must be submitted in one of the following sections:
The abstracts must be submitted in one of the following categories/ sections:
- Bone marrow failure syndromes including MDS.
- Conditioning regimens
- Hemoglobinopathies, primary immune deficiency diseases and metabolic disorders.
- Pediatric transplantation
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Basic Science
- Allied (technical aspects such as graft processing, cryopreservation etc.)
- Submission of the abstract carries with it an obligation to present the accepted abstract in person without any change in scientific content during the allotted time in the above conference.
- Withdrawal of presentation should be intimated to the scientific committee on or before March 27, 2023.
- If an author as the presenting author is not able to present the paper for the conference due to any reason, prior permission has to be obtained from the Program Committee regarding the change in the presenting author.
- If the application is not sent in the prescribed format, it will not be considered for review.
- Preference for oral or poster presentation may be indicated at the time of submission of abstract though the final decision of the scientific committee will be binding.
- More than 1 Abstract can be submitted by any individual Author.