General specifications for Posters
- Dimensions of your poster should be maximum 3 feet (width) x 4 feet (height).
- The poster title should be displayed prominently at the top of the poster, followed by the author names with affiliations.
- The text should include Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusion
- The poster should be self-explanatory, text should be brief and well organized
- The presenters are requested to be available at the time of poster judging/ presentation to attend to
- the delegates and panel of experts.
- The poster display boards with pins/ tapes will be provided at the conference venue.
- Kindly ensure your poster is put up on 05-May morning & removed during lunch hour on 06-May.
- 5 sets of physicians will score all the posters between 5:00 PM and 05:40 PM in the poster area.
- Top 10 scored posters will be judged in the second round by the other two sets of judges between 05:40 PM and 06:00 PM.
- The winners will be announced in the valedictory session.